The essential one day Hallam Search Engine Optimisation seminar focused on improving your rankings in the search engines, solving your SEO problems and answering your search marketing questions.
This independent, practical and highly enjoyable SEO Training course is a must for businesses owners and managers who want to get Found in Google.
This course has been designed for business owners and managers who need to understand what is involved in search engine optimisation.
Many attendees are senior managers who are working with an Internet marketing agency and want to get a better understanding of what they are getting for their money, and to be sure they are receiving a high quality service.
Or, you may want to be undertaking the SEO (search engine optimisation) yourself, and want to sharpen your skills to improve your rankings in the search engines.
You will learn how to:
- Diagnose your website problems
- Create an SEO plan of action for your website
- Use search engine optimisation tips and tricks to increase your rankings and traffic
- Understand why some sites rank so highly
- Measure your SEO success
20th May 2010
09:00 – Registration & Coffee
09:30 – 16:30 Course
16:30 – 17:00 Informal Q&A
24 Eversholt Street
London – £395 + VAT
Includes comprehensive course notes, lunch, drinks and snacks.
Select the “Other Payment Options” if you would prefer to pay by cheque or pay by invoice.
About this Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Training Course
This course has been designed for business owners and managers who need to understand what is involved in search engine optimisation. You may be doing the SEO yourself, or you may be working with an agency and need to be sure you are getting value for money, and that they are delivering a high quality service for your business. We are assuming that you already have a website, or you may be planning a new website and that you understand the basics of how search engines work.
You will leave the day with a written plan of action detailing the specific steps you need to take to optimise your website.
Susan’s workshop materials are constantly updated as the industry shifts and changes, and this workshop will reflect the latest strategies to reflect the evolving search engine optimisation marketplace.
You will be provided with a comprehensive set of course notes, articles and reference guides. Following the course, you will have access to Hallam’s password protected online library of SEO support resources.
- Update: the lastest news in search on the Internet
- Principles of SEO: content, links and relevancy
- Jump starting poorly performing websites
- Producing keyword rich webpages
- How and when to use keyword analysis tools
- Copywriting perfect webpages
- Understanding Google Page Rank
- Innovative techniques for getting inbound links
- How to use Blogging as an SEO tool
- Your Google Toolbox: Webmaster Central, Local Search & More
- Google Analytics: What to measure, and how to interpret your web statistics
- Staying out of trouble with the search engines
- Researching your competitor’s SEO campaigns
Susan Hallam one of the UK’s leading Internet marketing trainers and consultants, with more than 20 years experience in the information industry.
She is a regular speaker at conferences including Search Engine Strategies, InternetWorld, and the East Midlands eBusiness Club’s Web Academy and eBusiness Expo.