Looking for an SEO job? Have SEO experience? Then we have a job for you! We are recruiting an experienced SEO Executive to join Team Hallam. It’s a great job, with responsibilities for developing and delivering search strategies for our fantastic portfolio of clients.
This is a varied and interesting role. You might be working with a household name multinational company this morning, and then working with a small business start up later in the afternoon. Variety is a key feature of this role, and the successful candidate will looking to join a team where excellence is the standard our clients expect.
To be considered for this role you must have demonstrable SEO experience, with a solid understanding of how to design and implement SEO campaigns. You will have experience of a wide range of SEO tools and techniques, and it is likely you will come from a client-facing agency background. This is very much a hands-on role that requires you to manage and be accountable for the full SEO process.
We are recruiting two new members of staff, and welcome applications for both a junior and more senior member of our team.
Key responsibilities will include…
- Managing your own portfolio of clients right through the complete SEO life cycle
- Executing SEO campaigns using a range of market leading tools and techniques
- Delivering high quality link building strategies
- Providing SEO advice and guidance including documenting new processes and best practice guidelines
- Supporting our sales team by providing technical advice during the sales process
- Keeping up to date with the latest best practice SEO
- Producing monthly client reports providing details of monthly campaign activity and key performance indicators
Successful candidates will:
- Have a proven track record of delivering SEO campaigns
- Be credible, confident and articulate when presenting written and verbal reports to our clients
- Have a creative and innovative approach to SEO problem solving
- Have the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Have a working knowledge of core Internet marketing technologies, which may include HTML, PHP, CSS, and at least one CMS
- Have experience generating reports using Google Analytics
- Have the ability to work as part of a small professional team
- Be a self-starter with strong organisational and time management skills
- Have a real passion for search and the ability to stay abreast of latest SEO trends
To apply for this job please send the following information to email@example.com
- Your current CV
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Any holiday dates you have planned over the next six months
- Your current salary and salary expectations
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
And in your cover letter be sure to let us know about your experience, why you’re wonderful, and why you should be the one to join Team Hallam.
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Nottingham, UK
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £27,000, dependent on experience.
Other benefits: 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays. A friendly office, with company social activities. Company pension scheme. And an office dog.
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies. To be honest, why would an SEO expert go through an agency?
And if agencies do persist in pestering us with phone calls and emails, then the agencies will be named and shamed here. Want to rank well in Google? Well, maybe we can help… in a way you might not like. You have been warned.