Discussions with our clients cover a lot of ground, because there are so many options out there. And every company’s needs are different.
In many instances, we’re invited in to facilitate a team meeting where we can efficiently and effectively get to the heart of the digital marketing strategy.
Or, we offer some consultancy services that give companies an excellent start in planning their own strategy:
- Web Review: learn what is wrong with your website, and how to fix it
- Competitor Spy Report: get a legal and ethical advantage over your competitors
- Digital Marketing Plan: a realistic and achievable plan to help you to meet your business goals
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: the knack of getting your site visitors to do what you want them to do.
- Google Analytics Review: assistance with interpreting and analysing your data.
We assess whether it’s worth improving the user experience on their website to convert more sales, or working on improving their rankings in the search engines, or communicating better via blogs or email marketing. Where should pay-per-click fit in the mix? How important is social media in the marketing mix? Do they have processes in place to handle their email enquiries? What are their competitors up to? Is there an international element? Where do you want to take your business, and how can the Internet help with that goal?
And the end result is a set of requirements and a business plan that managers can use as a basis to go off and look for suitable web designers, or software salespeople, or buy online advertising. Confident in knowing their objectives, and knowing they won’t be “sold a pup.”
Online marketing strategy consultants. That’s what we do.