Date: SOLD OUT
Wednesday 26th of September 2012
NEW Date: Thursday 11th October
Time: 9.30am – 1.00pm
Venue: Nottingham Forest Football Club
Places: 50 available
Cost: £20.00 per person
LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, and other social media sites are extremely powerful marketing tools that you can use to grow your business. There is a right way to use them, and a wrong way, and successful businesses need to know the difference.
LinkedIn is one of the UK’s largest social networking sites, yet few business owners understand how they can use it successfully as a selling tool. Twitter may appear to be as simple as sending 140 character messages, but the real power is understanding how your customers interact with Twitter, and how to position your business using everything it has to offer.
During this information rich session, Susan Hallam will provide practical and proven strategies for generating profitable business using social media, including:
• How to choose the right social media tools for your business needs
• How to build your brand visibility and position yourself as an expert in your field
• How to use social media tools for just 15 minutes a day and still get great results
• How to use social media to improve your Google rankings
A great value morning and lunch, inclusive of:
• Morning workshop
• Tea, Coffee and Danish Pastries
• Buffet lunch and drinks
• Tour of The City Ground
• Informal Networking and Relationship Building throughout the day
• Free onsite car parking
• BONUS: Complimentary health club passes from ROKO Health Club
To register your place please contact the Nottingham Forest sales office on 0115 982 4332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
‘Social media is your finest sales asset, learn to use it to its full potential’