This guide outlines a set of website best practice recommendations, based on decades of combined expertise.
Download the Best Practice eBook
Who should download this guide?
This guide is aimed at anyone involved with the creation or management of website content. This can include font and asset considerations from your creative team, image and media management from marketing or the addition of GTM scripts by SEO.
What will I learn?
Why fast sites are important
- Delivering a better user experience
- Why fast sites rank higher in search engines
- How it benefits your paid adverts
- Faster websites are better for the environment
How to define ‘fast’
- Understanding that there is no ultimate metric
- Which metrics should you know to track your success
Key performance factors
- Plugins and Embeds
- Google Tag Manager
- Render Blocking
- Minify assets
- Server, network and dynamic pages