Are you an experienced digital marketer with a proven track record of designing and delivering successful digital campaigns? If so, then you could be just the person we’re looking for! We’re recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketing Consultant.
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of digital marketing services. And our success is down to the talented people like you who work with us.Working as part of our digital marketing consultancy team, you will take ownership of your own client accounts, planning and executing digital campaigns that make our clients even more successful on the Internet.
In addition to a competitive salary, we at Hallam are also proud to provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
- Industry-leading in house professional development and training, tailored to your specific career plans and needs
- Fast track career development
- Freedom to take responsibility and manage your own client work under our principle of “supported autonomy”
- Flexitime working
- The opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and seminars
- Regular one-to-ones and support from our team to aid your development
- Contribution matched pension
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- And all the usual stuff digital agencies provide: free fruit in the office, cake day, a cute office dog, and our Ministry of Fun organises company lunches, dinners out and other activities
It is your attitude that will get you this job: dedication to providing the best possible service to our customers, willingness to share your knowledge with your clients and colleagues, and a passion for digital marketing.
You will have demonstrable experience of delivering digital marketing campaigns, and experience in working with clients who demand only the best.
The right candidate will:
- Have strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Have a proven track record of designing and delivering digital campaigns
- Have excellent organisational and account management skills
- Have a strong combination of technical and marketing skills
- Enjoy client facing work, including identifying client requirements in the pre-sales cycle
- Have a holistic approach to digital marketing, with a strong grasp of the wide range of digital marketing techniques
- Have appropriate professional qualifications suited to your experience and expertise
It is your experience, track record, and most importantly positive attitude that will get you this job.
So, what makes us different to other agencies?
We work as one team. We take personal responsibility for our work, but we are free in sharing our knowledge and experience with the rest of the team. And we’re happy to go the extra step in order to delight our customers
We make ideas clear and easy to understand. We speak plainly to our customers and to each other, and we value brevity and simplicity. Being straightforward helps us to share common goals and understanding. And that means we get jobs done quickly and efficiently.
We believe in what we do, and are passionate about delivering great results for our customers. We celebrate success and praise each others’ work. Passion means laughter and finding the fun in our work. And that passion extends into our personal lives, with a balanced approach to life.
We are search marketing experts, and that means learning something new every day. We are well qualified. We treat our customers with courtesy, honesty and respect.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please send the following information to email@example.com
- Your current CV
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Any holiday dates you have planned over the next six months
- Your current salary and salary expectations
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
Contract type: Permanent.
Location: Nottingham, UK.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive, and negotiable dependent on your experience and the value you can bring to the company.
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application is successful we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
We’d like to get in touch with everyone personally, but the high number of applications we receive makes that impossible. For the same reason, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please.
Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable.