Our graduate scheme offers the opportunity to work in different departments, or to specialise in one particular area of digital marketing, depending on your interests and experience. These areas include SEO, PPC, content marketing, digital PR, social media management and digital strategy.
In the first few months, you’d have the opportunity to rotate between these different departments and get a 360 degree view of the business before deciding which area of the business most interests you.
Who we want to work with
What we would like from you:
- A positive can-do attitude
- An interest or some experience in digital marketing
- A desire to work for one of Nottingham’s leading digital marketing agencies
Why should you join Hallam?
As well as the chance to gain experience in numerous digital disciplines, you will also work with some of Nottingham’s most talented digital marketers, who will always be on hand to support you. You’ll also get a whole host of cool agency benefits, such as:
- A competitive graduate salary
- The chance to work with high profile clients and brands
- Fast track career progression
- Regular 1-2-1s to aid your professional development
- Daily huddles with your team to share and discuss ideas
- Dedicated collaborative working areas and a modern city centre office
- The opportunity to attend relevant industry events and conferences
- Company lunches and meals out
- Flexi-time working
- Free fruit in the office
- A weekly cake day
- And finally, a cute office dog called Rosie & Dexter!
We commit to you and your learning through Progressive Design and the projects you work on. We will give you opportunities to elevate your skills and career through our work.
Will build a tailored experience for you to get you there and give you feedback along the way. We promise to support you through your wins and failures. We’ll do all of this in two year cycles to help you see what’s next and what can be. Take a peek at our values to give you an idea on how we think.
If you wish to be kept up to date with details on our 2019 graduate scheme, please complete the form below. We will be accepting applications in the New Year.
Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions about our graduate scheme, or would like to find out a bit more about what it is like to work at Hallam.