We’re looking for an enthusiastic, positive individual who’s willing to learn, teach and share expertise with those around them. This is a highly rewarding but also demanding position, in which you’ll play a crucial role in the creation of award-winning digital projects.
As a Product Owner you’ll work on stimulating and varied projects, including e-commerce, marketing websites, web applications and mobile applications, across a range of clients and sectors. Talented and enthusiastic, you’ll be interested in progressing your digital knowledge and the overall skills and knowledge of the team.
Working as a core member of the agile team, you will work closely with the Creative Director, Technical Director, Strategists and other Product Owners to deliver excellent products that provide value for our clients, and ensure quality and innovation are at the forefront of our work.
- Responsible for driving the launch of new digital products and enhancing existing products
- Developing the vision, strategy and roadmap for each of your products
- Delivery of the projects & sprints on your roadmap
- Working alongside the agile delivery team to deliver products our clients and colleagues love
- Deliver maximum value in the time and budget available in your products
- Deeply understanding the clients needs and gathering requirements
- Interacting with stakeholders on a day to day basis
- Managing expectations and goals to deliver agreed objectives
- Managing correspondence, calls and meetings with clients, ensuring the client is informed at all times
- Building client facing virtual teams and encouraging collaboration between different departments
What this looks like in practice
- Adding value to the company’s profitability by maximising efficiency
- Regularly cascading experience and knowledge via informal channels to the rest of the team
- Leading large client projects delivering multiple services including via a team approach
- Identifying service improvements and ways to improve our internal processes
- Outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills
- Confident, calm and assertive communication skills
- Outstanding collaboration and multi-tasking skills
- Working understanding of Agile software development methodologies (specifically Scrum)
- Experience working with digital products
- Great communication skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Commercial awareness
- A curious mind which is always agitating for change
- 2 years commercial experience in a digital environment
- A track record of effectively managing multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of UX principles
In addition to a competitive salary, we at Hallam are also proud to provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
- Industry-leading in house professional development and training, tailored to your specific career plans and needs
- Fast track career development
- Flexitime working
- The opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and seminars
- Regular one-to-ones and support from our team to aid your development
- Contribution matched pension
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
And all the usual stuff digital agencies provide: free fruit in the office, cake day, a cute office dog, and our Ministry of Fun organises company lunches, dinners out and other activities.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your current CV
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Any holiday dates you have planned over the next six months
- Your current salary and salary expectations
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
Contract type: Permanent.
Location: Nottingham, UK.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: competitive, subject to experience
Applications to: email@example.com
If your application is successful we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
We’d like to get in touch with everyone personally, but the high number of applications we receive makes that impossible. For the same reason, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please.
Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable.