We are proud of our strong reputation as a leader in digital marketing. We stand head and shoulders above the competition, and our success is built on enabling our clients to do the same.
You will be joining a high-performing sales function responsible for driving exciting business growth, tripling turnover in the last 3 years.
As a sales leader for the business, you will be responsible for building relationships with new prospects, translating client requirements into solutions, and winning business in a highly consultative manner.
You will be a self-motivated and high-performing individual with strong communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels within an organisation.
What you will be doing:
- Engaging with prospective clients, understanding their business objectives, and translating that into effective digital marketing strategies with demonstrable ROI
- Arranging meetings through following up on inbound enquiries, identifying and following up on opportunities with potential clients within our network
- Creating proposals, presentations and sales assets, including the collection of client success stories
- Developing yourself into a trusted business advisor capable of leading highly consultative meetings, delivering presentations, and negotiating effectively
- Working alongside the client services team to develop market-leading digital strategies, which form the basis of our proposals
- Developing a strong understanding of digital solutions across web and search to sell consultatively as a trusted advisor
- Working closely with our Sales & Marketing Director to ensure sales targets are hit
- Working closely with our Head of Client Services to support the client services team with proposals and pitch writing
- Developing strong relationships with the team to become an advocate for their capabilities
- Attending networking events and expanding our network of partners
Your skills and experience
As a must:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to establish strong relationships and hold influence
- Fast thinker, preferably degree educated
- Strong commercial awareness and strategic understanding
- Understanding of digital with a desire to learn
- Results driven with sales/commercial experience
- Team player with can-do attitude and a passion for self-improvement
- Combination of humility and personal drive
- Digital marketing background, covering web or search marketing
- Digital or technical sales experience, with a strong commercial track-record
- Degree educated with 2:1 or higher
What we offer to you in return
- Base salary between £21,000 – £30,000 depending on experience, with OTE up to £45,000 in year 1
- Career progression with a significant development opportunities
- A personal development budget of up to £1,000 per year for training
- A company culture celebrating success and rewarding excellence
- Flexitime working, with a monthly work from home option
- Collaborative work culture with dedicated Town Hall working area
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Retirement planning: 3% salary employer match
- “Ministry of Fun” organising Friday lunches and evening meals out together
- The usual agency stuff: free fruit in the office, office dog
How to Apply
To apply for this job please send the following information to [email protected]
- Your current CV
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Any holiday dates you have planned over the next six months
- Your current salary and salary expectations
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
Contract type: Permanent.
Location: Nottingham, UK.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive, and negotiable depending on your experience and the value you can bring to the company.
Applications to: [email protected]
If your application is successful we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
We’d like to get in touch with everyone personally, but the high number of applications we receive makes that impossible. For the same reason, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please.
Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable.