As our Head of Paid Media, you will be leading our paid media operation, tasked with growing our service offering to clients and managing the performance and development of the paid media team.
Collaborating with other areas of the agency, you will take a holistic approach to digital marketing, with a strong grasp of how automation can be used in paid media and across the agency to benefit our clients.
- Responsible for the paid media team’s client delivery, retention and results
- Supporting the paid media team with client work and any performance challenges
- Maintaining selected high-profile client accounts including all communications and reporting
- Improving and diversifying our paid media service offering
- Ensuring our campaign successes are externally recognised and nominated for awards where possible
- What this looks like in practice
- Staying on top of emerging trends, making suggested improvements to related service offerings and keeping internal resources up to date
- Ensure industry best practices are met across the team
- Define new aspects of our services, process changes and how these may work as part of an integrated approach across the business
- Be an acknowledged paid media expert in the company and in the wider digital industry
- Ensure paid media team members have relevant qualifications required to deliver success to our clients
- Keep track of and understand new technology developments and how they may impact our clients
- Assist with running beta and pilot projects with early stage service offerings in paid media
- Be available for client pitches when required, and work with our digital director and business development to develop our pre sales activity to a high standard
Who we want to work with
Some skills we hope you have
- Fully accredited as appropriate, including professional qualifications
- Regularly cascading experience and knowledge via informal channels to the rest of the team
- Breadth of knowledge across Paid Media disciplines
- Delivering exceptional results, retaining and delighting our clients
- Leading large client accounts delivering multiple services including via a team approach
- Identifying service improvements and ways to improve our internal processes
- It would be great if you are an experienced public speaker and are keen to share your digital knowledge at industry events
- Extra points if you are highly regarded in the digital community, and your expertise published and recognised in the digital marketing space
Why should you join Hallam?
In addition to a competitive salary, we at Hallam are also proud to provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
- Industry-leading in-house professional development and training, tailored to your specific career plans and needs
- PLZ ( Protected Learning Zone) to enable you to stay on top of the latest industry updates and developments
- Fast track career development
- Freedom to take responsibility and manage your own client work under our principle of “supported autonomy”
- Flexitime working
- The opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and seminars
- Regular one-to-ones and support from our team to aid your development
- Contribution matched pension
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- And all the usual stuff digital agencies provide: free fruit in the office, cake day, a cute office dog, occasional working from home and our Ministry of Fun organises company lunches, dinners out and other activities
We commit to you and your learning through Progressive Design and the projects you work on. We will give you opportunities to elevate your skills and career through our work.
Will build a tailored experience for you to get you there and give you feedback along the way. We promise to support you through your wins and failures. We’ll do all of this in two year cycles to help you see what’s next and what can be. Take a peek at our values to give you an idea on how we think.