We are proud of our strong reputation as a leader in digital marketing. We stand head and shoulders above the competition, and our success is built on enabling our clients to do the same.
An exciting position has arisen for a Marketing Manager to spearhead our marketing and take our brand to the next level.
As a marketing leader for the business, you will be responsible for developing, delivering, and measuring our marketing plan and strategy.
You will be a self-motivated and high-performing individual with strong communication skills and an excellent grasp of online and offline marketing strategies.
This is a great opportunity for a talented and driven marketing professional looking to make the step into management.
Here are the highlights of what you will be doing:
- Growing our brand nationally as a leading authority in digital marketing
- Develop, deliver and measure Hallam’s marketing plan, which is our roadmap towards meeting our ambitious business growth targets
- Oversee and drive forward Hallam’s marketing activity in both the online and offline space, including our website, events, content marketing, advertising, newsletter, partnerships and social channels. Work with the public faces of the Hallam brand via networking, public speaking, and writing externally.
- Work closely with our Sales & Marketing Director to deliver inbound lead generation and nurturing strategy
- Implement new and innovative outbound marketing campaigns
- Development of initiatives, sales materials and marketing collateral, always remaining in line with brand
- Innovate with new marketing techniques and technologies to ensure we stay ahead
- Manage Hallam’s marketing budget and implement accurate measurement of return on investment
- Direct line management responsibility of 1 line report
- Analyse the impact of Hallam’s marketing initiatives, and provide recommendations to the Sales Director and SMT
Your skills and experience
As a must
- A proactive, intelligent, and self-motivated individual with a can-do, results-driven attitude and hands-on approach
- Minimum of 3 years experience in commercial marketing roles, with a demonstrable track record of delivering a return
- Hands on experience of offline and online marketing strategies
- A team player and influencer, comfortable developing internal and external partnerships
- Demonstrable experience of developing marketing strategies and plans
- Marketing experience within an agency environment
- Fast thinker educated to degree level 2:1 or higher
What we offer to you in return
- Highly competitive salary between £26,000 – £35,000, depending on experience
- Excellent career progression with a pathway to Head of Marketing for the right candidate
- Structured professional development and learning opportunities
- A flat management structure, with direct access to the senior management team
- A company culture celebrating success and rewarding excellence
- Flexitime working, with a monthly work from home option
- Collaborative work culture that encourages innovation
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Retirement planning: 3% salary employer match
- Ministry of Fun organising Friday lunches and evening meals out together
- The usual agency stuff: free fruit in the office, office dog
How to Apply
To apply for this job please send the following information to [email protected]
- Your current CV
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Any holiday dates you have planned over the next six months
- Your current salary and salary expectations
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
Contract type: Permanent.
Location: Nottingham, UK.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive, and negotiable depending on your experience and the value you can bring to the company.
Applications to: [email protected]
If your application is successful we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
We’d like to get in touch with everyone personally, but the high number of applications we receive makes that impossible. For the same reason, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please.
Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable.