Manage at Home
Unlocking 334% Paid Media revenue growth through bid
automation & sales data integration.
Exceptional ecommerce growth for this family owned fresh food retailer, with subscriber base growing by a factor of 10 in just one year.
Google award winning campaign reached consumers in 12 European countries and resulted in an 8.26% increase in profitability
Delivering more than £10,000 in revenue for every £573 of ad spend
This real life "Cadent Heros" video campaign brings the brand to life with 15 million impressions and 4 million video views.
New website delivered 83% increase in revenue for this UK manufacturer and exporter.
22% increase in enquiries for this top regional law firm
50% increase in lead generation from a highly effective new website focusing on two target audiences
Dramatically increased organic visibility and online lead generation through a highly effective new website and targeted SEO strategy
A slick website that integrates with core systems, fit for a leading IT and Communications specialist
A full service campaign delivered a 39% increase in revenue at a 10% cheaper advertising cost, combined with a 49% increase in organic traffic