We’re offering a great opportunity for an experienced creative digital copywriter to join our team of digital marketing professionals.
You will be an excellent relationship builder, with strong communication skills and have the ability to produce exceptionally engaging copy for our clients websites. We are looking for someone who is adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced commercial environment, as well as someone who is a creative thinker and more than willing to take the lead on content creation.
Working as one of our strong team of digital experts, you will be using your copywriting knowledge and experience to produce effective digital copy. You will understand tone of voice and be able to transform briefs into engaging content pieces. You will be adept at writing long and short copy for a range of industries and on any subject.
This is a great opportunity for a creative, confident and proactive individual to join one of the UK’s leading digital marketing agencies. You will be provided with professional development and an exciting career path in a progressive agency.
- Extensive experience in producing web copy to support a range of digital channels
- The ability to gather and transform client briefs into compelling, optimised editorial web copy in line with business objectives
- Demonstrable experience of working within a commercial environment
- An understanding of the role copy and content plays in enhancing search engine visibility and website performance
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Educated to degree level in a related subject
- Creative and innovative thinker with the ability to generate content ideas, often from limited existing collateral
- The ability to work with external and internal teams to create the most interesting and engagement content
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Experience of working with web based technologies such as content management systems and project collaboration tools
- A commitment to share new ideas, tactics and strategies with the other members of the team
- A desire to keep up with the latest best practices, technology and tools
In addition to a competitive salary, we at Hallam are also proud to provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
- Industry-leading in house professional development and training, tailored to your specific career plans and needs
- Fast track career development
- Freedom to take responsibility and manage your own client work under our principle of “supported autonomy”
- Free catered team lunches
- The opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and seminars
- Regular one-to-ones and support from our team to aid your development
- Contribution matched pension
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
It is your experience, track record, and most importantly positive attitude that will get you this job.
So, what makes us different to other agencies?
We work as one team. We take personal responsibility for our work, but we are free in sharing our knowledge and experience with the rest of the team. And we’re happy to go the extra step in order to delight our customers
We make ideas clear and easy to understand. We speak plainly to our customers and to each other, and we value brevity and simplicity. Being straightforward helps us to share common goals and understanding. And that means we get jobs done quickly and efficiently.
We believe in what we do, and are passionate about delivering great results for our customers. We celebrate success and praise each others’ work. Passion means laughter and finding the fun in our work. And that passion extends into our personal lives, with a balanced approach to life.
We are search marketing experts, and that means learning something new every day. We are well qualified. We treat our customers with courtesy, honesty and respect.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please send the following information to email@example.com
- Your current CV
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Any holiday dates you have planned over the next six months
- Your current salary and salary expectations
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
Contract type: Permanent.
Location: Nottingham, UK.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Up to 23k per annum
Other benefits: 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays. Friday lunches with the team. A friendly office, with a lovely office dog and company social activities.
Contributory company pension scheme. And a great Christmas party!
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application is successful we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
We’d like to get in touch with everyone personally, but the high number of applications we receive makes that difficult. For the same reason, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please.