We’re offering a great opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our team of digital marketing professionals.
In addition to a competitive salary, we at Hallam are also proud to provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
- Industry-leading in house professional development and training, tailored to your specific career plans and needs
- Fast track career development
- Freedom to take responsibility and manage your own client work under our principle of “supported autonomy”
- Flexitime working
- The opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and seminars
- Regular one-to-ones and support from our team to aid your development
- Contribution matched pension
- 33 days’ holiday per year including bank holidays
- And all the usual stuff digital agencies provide: free fruit in the office, cake day, a cute office dog, and our Ministry of Fun organises company lunches, dinners out and other activities
It is your experience, track record, and most importantly positive attitude that will get you this job.
The right candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience setting up and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Proficient in Google Analytics and/or other web analytics platforms
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage your own time and workload
- Keen interest in the latest online advertising technologies
So, what makes us different to other agencies?
We work as one team. We take personal responsibility for our work, but we are free in sharing our knowledge and experience with the rest of the team. And we’re happy to go the extra step to delight our customers
We make ideas clear and easy to understand. We speak plainly to our customers and to each other, and we value brevity and simplicity. Being straightforward helps us to share common goals and understanding. And that means we get jobs done quickly and efficiently.
We believe in what we do, and are passionate about delivering great results for our customers. We celebrate success and praise each others’ work. Passion means laughter and finding the fun in our work. And that passion extends into our personal lives, with a balanced approach to life.
We are search marketing experts, and that means learning something new every day. We are well qualified. We treat our customers with courtesy, honesty, and respect.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your current CV
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Any holiday dates you have planned over the next six months
- Your current salary and salary expectations
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
Contract type: Permanent.
Location: Nottingham, UK.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive, and negotiable dependent on your experience and the value you can bring to the company.
Applications to: email@example.com
If your application is successful we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
We’d like to get in touch with everyone personally, but the high number of applications we receive makes that impossible. For the same reason, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please.
Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable.