Are you an experienced digital marketing manager with a track record in a fast-paced agency or client side environment? If so, then you could be just the person we’re looking for!
Leading one of our digital marketing consultancy teams, you will take ownership of your own client accounts as well as overseeing the performance of your team and their clients.
Our team managers provide day to day guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to the members of the team with the goal of achieving the best possible results for our clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the team by setting a good example as a role model
- Create an environment encouraging open communication, team work, trust and creative thinking
- Ensure the team is self-organising, and to enable members to work autonomously
- Recognise and celebrate team and team member accomplishments
- Motivate and inspire team members
- Develop strategies for the team to reach its goals
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Ensure the team is staying close to our customers
- Identify and action account management opportunities
- Ensure all work is visible to both the customer and the team
- Ensure clients have a documented strategy and plan of action
- Familiarise the team members with the way we do things around here
- Ensure the team is meeting our quality standards
- Coordinate handover of new client retainers and projects
- Manage the day to day operations of client work
- Keep the team focused and on track
- Ensure team services are delivered on time and on budget
- Identify team training and development requirements
- Monitor team performance
- Coordinate inter-team working
- Provide status reporting of team activities against plan
- Keep the senior management team informed of project issues and status
- Escalate issues which can’t be resolved within the team
- Facilitate team huddles and meetings
- Hold regular one-to-one’s with the team members
- Hold regular appraisals with the team
- Ensure holidays and sickness are managed and tracked
In addition to a competitive salary, we at Hallam are also proud to provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
- Industry-leading in house professional development and training, tailored to your specific career plans and needs
- Fast track career development
- Freedom to take responsibility and manage your own client work under our principle of “supported autonomy”
- Flexitime working
- The opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and seminars
- Regular one-to-ones and support from our team to aid your development
- Contribution matched pension
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Free fruit in the office, cake day, an office dog, and our Ministry of Fun organises company lunches, dinners out and other activities
It is your attitude that will get you this job: dedication to providing the best possible service to our customers, willingness to share your knowledge with your clients and colleagues, and a passion for digital marketing.
You will have demonstrable experience of delivering digital marketing campaigns, and experience in working with clients who demand only the best.
It is your experience, track record, and most importantly positive attitude that will get you this job.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your current CV
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Any holiday dates you have planned over the next six months
- Your current salary and salary expectations
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
- Contract type: Permanent.
- Location: Nottingham, UK.
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: Competitive
Applications to: email@example.com
If your application is successful we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
We’d like to get in touch with everyone personally, but the high number of applications we receive makes that impossible. For the same reason, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable.