We’re offering an exciting opportunity for a Digital PR Account Executive to join our friendly and professional team. This is the ideal next job for a graduate with one year of journalism or PR experience to join our team of digital marketing professionals. You will be an excellent relationship builder, with strong communication skills and have the ability to identify opportunities for potential coverage on blogs and websites.
Working alongside our senior PR account manager, you will be ready and willing to get involved in a wide range of digital PR activity. You will be providing support to our 20 strong team of digital experts, using your digital PR knowledge and experience to get our clients brand mentions in online publications, planning and executing digital PR campaigns, and building relationships with online journalists and writers.
We work with both consumer and business to business brands. We are an award winning high growth company with a rapidly expanding client base, and your role will include developing copy for numerous mediums, liaising with media and clients, and conducting research for campaigns and future opportunities.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated graduate looking to join one of the UK’s leading digital marketing agencies. You will be provided with professional development and a exciting career path in a progressive agency with the chance to build your personal brand.
What We Offer You
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Comprehensive professional development programme
- Nottingham city centre location
- Company lunch every Friday
- Friendly office environment and social events
- And a great Christmas party
It is your experience, track record, and most importantly positive attitude that will get you this job.
- The confidence to deal with journalists and the wider media
- Awareness of the techniques used for obtaining visibility and mentions for clients in high profile online publications
- Understanding the role digital PR has in SEO and the ability to balance short term goals with long term business strategy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and writte
- An appreciation of the power of networking in both the traditional sense and online
- A commitment to share new ideas, tactics and strategies with the other members of the team
- A desire to keep up with the latest best practices, technology and tools
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- The ability to work with external resource to create the most interesting, innovative and shareable content
Hallam Internet is one of the UK’s leading provider of Internet marketing services. Founded in 1999, Hallam’s roots are in Search Engine Optimisation, and we have quickly evolved to reflect the changing world of digital marketing and now offer social media marketing services as well as the full range of digital services.
So, what makes us different to other agencies?
We work as one team. We take personal responsibility for our work, but we are free in sharing our knowledge and experience with the rest of the team. And we’re happy to go the extra step in order to delight our customers
We make ideas clear and easy to understand. We speak plainly to our customers and to each other, and we value brevity and simplicity. Being straightforward helps us to share common goals and understanding. And that means we get jobs done quickly and efficiently.
We believe in what we do, and are passionate about delivering great results for our customers. We celebrate success and praise each others’ work. Passion means laughter and finding the fun in our work. And that passion extends into our personal lives, with a balanced approach to life.
We are search marketing experts, and that means learning something new every day. We are well qualified. We treat our customers with courtesy, honesty and respect.
How to Apply:
To apply for this job please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your current CV
2. Your availability for interview and start dates.
3. Any holiday dates you have planned over the next six months
4. Your current salary and salary expectations
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
Contract type: Permanent.
Location: Nottingham city centre, UK.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £17,000-£20,000+ dependent on your experience and the value you can bring to the company.
Other benefits: 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays. Friday lunches with the team. A friendly office, with a lovely office dog and company social activities. Contributory company pension scheme. And a great Christmas party!
Applications to: email@example.com
If your application is successful we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
If you don’t hear from us by the 10th September, it means that you’ve been unsuccessful this time. We’d like to get in touch with everyone personally, but the high number of applications we receive makes that impossible. For the same reason, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
Strictly no agencies. To be honest, why would an SEO expert go through an agency?
And if agencies do persist in pestering us with phone calls and emails, then the agencies will be named and shamed here. Want to rank well in Google? Well, maybe we can help… in a way you might not like. You have been warned.