February 7 @ 10:30 am - 4:30 pm| FREE - booking essential
Join Susan Hallam and other top experts to find out all about the latest cyber security threats and changes in the data protection legislation.
Susan Hallam, together with digital and tech specialists from Air-IT, Brown Jacobson, IASME Consortium, Datto and other accredited bodies, will discuss how you can protect your business against growing cyber threats and how to prepare for GDPR.
Key takeaways will include:
- insights on how cyber crime is affecting local business and the real implications of a cyber attack
- standards and frameworks available to help safeguard your business
- what GDPR is and how to make sure your marketing is compliant
- how to safeguard your business and increase employee awareness
- see a live cyber attack in action and learn how to prevent it
- learn how to plan for disaster recovery
- Robert Pugh – Police Cyber Crime Team
- Helena Wootton – Browne Jacobson LLP
- Susan Hallam – Hallam Internet
- Andy Watterson – East Midlands Chamber Business Crime Team
- Chris Pinder – IASME Consortium
- Sam Reed – Air-IT
10.30am – Registration
11.00am – Welcome
11.30am – Cyber Crime how it’s affecting East Midlands Businesses
12.00pm – Cyber Security – what your business needs to know and do
12.30pm – Lunch & Networking
1.00pm – Optional tour of the 3aaa County Ground or How to Recover from a Ransomware Infection LIVE Demonstration
1.30pm – Help & Government frameworks to support cyber resilience
2.00pm – Creating a culture of cyber security
2.30pm – Refreshments break
3.00pm – Demystifying GDPR – how to prepare for compliance for new data protection legislation
3.30pm – Digital Marketing & GDPR: practical steps to keep your business compliant
4.00pm – Panel Discussion & Q&A
4.30pm – Close – optional networking
To reserve your place please register here.
Please direct any questions to the Air-IT marketing and events department on 0115 880 0044 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.