CBI Business Insight Conference examining cyber-breach and the risk to brand reputation and customer trust. How can you make your people & their behaviours your strongest defense?
Four in 10 UK chief executives believe a cyber attack on their business is now a case of WHEN and not IF, according to a recent survey of UK business leaders and chief executives.
Join Susan Hallam MBE and other specialists to hear more from experts and industry peers on subjects such as;
• How cyber-breach and the risk to brand reputation and customer trust.
• Empowering your employees with the skills and behaviors to make them your strongest defense?
• How to prepare and respond to a cyber attack
• Understanding the changing threat-landscape
This conference brings business leaders face-to-face with some of the UK’s foremost industry experts on cyber security. Through in-depth plenary presentations, panel discussions and breakout sessions, our expert contributors will provide inspired thinking and practical solutions to enable you to plan your strategy with confidence.
• Practical takeaways which can be implemented into your business
• Learn more about the challenges and opportunities faced by local business
• Expert-led discussion that considers ‘the business impact’
• High-level networking and sharing of best practice
• Opportunity to influence CBI’s work and help shape our agenda strategy
Most businesses now recognise that cyber-breach is not only a major monetary risk, an IP risk and a data privacy risk; it is an issue of brand reputation and customer trust, making it a crucial issue of governance and risk management for the board. Are you doing all you can, to become more cyber-secure?
Book your place now
Tickets are complimentary for CBI Members – non-members are able to purchase tickets here.
For more information, please contact the Events Manager: email@example.com.