In today’s digital age, organisations are having to adapt and embrace new technology faster than ever before. Join us at this Ingenuity breakfast to hear from two speakers working at the forefront of digital transformation to gain insights into the potential benefits for your business.
Stuart Ross, MD of Hallam, will share his learnings and ‘hands on’ experiences on how to create and continue digital transformation within an organisation. Insights will include:
- What is a digital culture
- How to create and embed a digital culture
- Leadership in a digital age
- How to attract and nurture individuals to embrace digital changes
- Creating high-performance teams in a digital age
Joining Stuart will be James Tomkinson, Deputy Director of Digital and Marketing at the University of Nottingham. James will draw on his background in industry and current experience of driving digital transformation at the University to share his thoughts on:
- Focusing on business change not technology
- Driving efficiency from the change as well as revenue
- The importance of your Digital Maturity to any transformation
- The pace of change and the value of Software as a Service (SaaS) technology to keep you in the game. In today’s digital age, organisations are having to adapt and embrace new technology faster than ever before. Join us at this Ingenuity breakfast to hear from two speakers working at the forefront of digital transformation to gain insights into the potential benefits for your business.
Stuart Ross is an experienced managing director, business coach and author with more than thirty years of experience in marketing, eCommerce, business development and scaling businesses. After starting his career as a fashion buyer with Arcadia, Stuart joined leading UK health and beauty brand, Boots. He won numerous marketing industry and product innovation awards around the world following a range of retail innovations, including the launch and management of the brand in Japan, the development of the hugely popular lunchtime meal deal, as well as the launch of the Boots website. Now he is the Managing Director of Hallam, ranked the Midlands top digital marketing agency in Drum’s 2018 Independent Agencies Census.
Deputy Director of Digital and Marketing, University of Nottingham
James joined the University of Nottingham in 2017 having spent the previous ten years running his own business in marketing, digital, development, consulting and management. This saw him work in a variety of roles across the globe from China, the USA and all across Europe, working with corporate clients, across financial services, automotive, pharmaceuticals and technology. He has lived and worked in six countries giving him a unique international outlook on business, marketing and technology. Most recently he lived and worked in Barcelona before moving back to the UK to join the University of Nottingham.
07:45 – 08:10 Registration, breakfast and networking
08:10 – 08:15 Welcome and introductions
08:15 – 09:00 Keynote
09:00 – 09:10 Q&A
09:10 – 09:30 The Shop Window
09:30 Networking – for those that want to stay on
The University of Nottingham Innovation Park. View on Google Maps.