Join Hallam's MD Stuart Ross at this HR Forum to get industry updates, share best practice and network with like-minded delegates.
- Attracting and retaining talent – Stuart Ross, Managing Director, Hallam
We will hear from Stuart Ross on the learning that Hallam have gained though their experience in managing growth within their organisation. He will focus on the strategies they have employed and deployed to attract and retain a talented team.
- EU national/immigration regulation – Thalej Vasishta, Group Chief Executive Officer, Paragon Law
Thalej Vasishta will look at future changes that could impact on the ability to access labour with ease. He will address Visa applications, the Shortage Occupation List and the implications of the recent Migration Advisory Committee Consultations.
- Employment law update – Amy Hallam, Director, BRM
- Employee benefits (speaker tbc)
We will look at what additional employee benefits you could be adding to your existing employee package. We will explore how these can boost your offer and how they can improve recruitment and retention.
Another aspect we will be looking at is the drawbacks of miscalculating how these benefits work in practice in respect of breaking National Minimum Wage Regulations
Benefits of attending
- get the latest updates on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and Access to work
- find out what’s new in employment law and hear about relevant case studies
If you have any queries about this event please contact email@example.com
Book your place
Submit your booking today using the form here.