December 11 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am| FREE - booking essential
Hallam's Creative Director, Julio Taylor, will discuss how you can have a functional and user-friendly website that will work for your business in 2019.
In this session, you will learn tips and guidance on how to get results from your website in 2019. Julio will discuss the principle of putting your customers at the centre of your design project, as well as practical advice that you can put into practise now in order to prepare your online operation for the new year.
This event is aimed at Managing Directors, Ecommerce Managers and Marketing Managers.
In this briefing you will take away:
- Why becoming truly user-centric will pay off in 2019
- The techniques you can use to improve your website performance now
- Future trends in website development that you should be aware of, including voice search, machine learning and personalisation
- Our approach to great website design
- Practical examples of great website design and how you can apply those learnings to your digital operation
8:30 – 9:00 – Breakfast and coffee
9:00 – 9:45 – Presentation
9:45 – 10:00 – Q&A
10:00 – 10:30 – Networking and farewells
The event is limited to 30 attendees and we expect this to be fully subscribed so we can only accept one representative from each company.
To ensure you secure your place please book now by emailing [email protected].