November 20 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am| FREE - booking essential
Does your website gain visitors through paid, organic and social channels but not deliver as many calls, form submissions or sales as you'd like? Join this session to learn how to turn visitors into leads and customers.
In this Breakfast Briefing, Hallam’s Head of Owned Media Charlotte Tomlinson will introduce you to a strategic approach to conversion rate optimisation (CRO). She will describe some of the key techniques and tools we utilise to improve conversion rates on websites, as illustrated in real world examples.
Five Key Takeaways
By attending this briefing you will learn:
- What conversion rate optimisation is and why it’s important
- Our approach to conversion rate optimisation
- Knowledge of the CRO tools that are available
- The techniques that you can use to improve your conversion rate now
- Practical examples of conversion rate optimisation and how you can apply those learnings to your digital operation
8:30 – 9:00 – Breakfast and coffee
9:00 – 9:45 – Presentation
9:45 – 10:00 – Q&A
10:00 – 10:30 – Networking and farewells
The event is limited to 30 attendees and we expect this to be fully subscribed so we can only accept one representative from each company.
To ensure you secure your place please book now by emailing [email protected].