Hallam Internet are recruiting for a bright and dedicated entry level digital marketing executive. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate or young professional with experience in a marketing role.
You will gain exposure to industry leading tools and platforms to build your experience in developing executing strategies. For suitable candidates, this role offers career progression into a more senior digital marketing position.
The ideal candidate will have a personality and mentality aligned with our company values. We are looking for a positive and professional individual who has the drive to develop a great career in an exciting and ever evolving industry.
Your role will be to support the delivery of digital marketing campaigns under the supervision and guidance of our digital marketing executive and consultants.
Primary duties will include, but not be exclusive to:
- Completing technical audits across a range of websites in line with our existing processes, and flagging errors to be addressed.
- Applying best practice on-page optimisation techniques to webpages; to include crafting page titles, headings, meta descriptions and page copy.
- Undertaking research and competitor analysis projects in order to provide insights and expose opportunities.
- Performing keyword research and reporting effectively to inform both organic and paid search strategies.
- Executing link building strategies using ethical techniques.
- Supporting local SEO campaigns by building and updating citations for our clients across trusted online resources.
- Creating monthly performance and activity reports for our clients using tools including Google Analytics and AdWords.
Required Skills and Experience
Although we highly value and recognise academic achievements, It’s your attitude and abilities that will get you this job: confident enough to know when to ask for help, but also able to trust in your own ability. You are happy to take risks in a safe environment, and experiment with new ideas.
You don’t need direct digital marketing experience, but you are going to be enthusiastic enough to want to read the latest digital news at every opportunity.
And for you, our rapid pace of change is a challenge, not something to worry about.
The right candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in and awareness of the digital marketing industry
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- Be able to think analytically as well as creatively
- Be proficient users of MS Office applications, in particular Excel
- Have a natural attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to learn on your feet and grasp technical concepts quickly
- Have the ability to thrive in a commercial and target driven environment
Why Join Team Hallam?
Hallam Internet is one of the UK’s leading full service digital marketing agencies. Founded in 1999, Hallam offers search marketing, digital PR, web design and development, content marketing, and the full range of of digital marketing services to clients including the BBC, Jägermeister, Raleigh Bikes, the UN, The Money Shop, as well as a huge portfolio of other successful businesses.
We recently were awarded the UKDX Digital Agency of the Year and we have been shortlisted for prestigious awards including the 2017 Drum Awards for Digital Strategy alongside companies like Expedia and BT Sport.
In addition to a competitive salary, we are proud to provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
- Industry-leading in house professional development and training, tailored to your specific career plans and needs
- Fast track career development
- Freedom to take responsibility and manage your own client work under our principle of “supported autonomy”
- A light and spacious office complete with creative and collaborative working areas.
- Free catered team lunches
- The opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and seminars
- Regular one-to-ones and support from our team to aid your development
- Contribution matched pension
- 20 days’ holiday per year plus bank holidays
So, what makes us different to other agencies?
We work as one team. We take personal responsibility for our work, but we are free in sharing our knowledge and experience with the rest of the team. And we’re happy to go the extra step in order to delight our customers
We make ideas clear and easy to understand. We speak plainly to our customers and to each other, and we value brevity and simplicity. Being straightforward helps us to share common goals and understanding. And that means we get jobs done quickly and efficiently.
We believe in what we do, and are passionate about delivering great results for our customers. We celebrate success and praise each other’s’ work. Passion means laughter and finding the fun in our work. And that passion extends into our personal lives, with a balanced approach to life.
We are search marketing experts, and that means learning something new every day. We are well qualified. We treat our customers with courtesy, honesty and respect.
Other benefits: 20 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays. Friday lunches with the team. A friendly office, with a lovely office dog and company social activities. Contributory company pension scheme. And a great Christmas party!
How to Apply
To apply for this job please send the following information to [email protected]
- Your current CV
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Any holiday dates you have planned over the next six months
- Your current salary and salary expectations
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
And in your cover letter be sure to let us know about your experience, why you’re wonderful, and why you should be the one to join Team Hallam.
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Nottingham, UK
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £Competitive. Salary negotiable dependent on your experience and the value you can bring to the company.
Other benefits: 28 days’ holiday, rising to 33 days. Friday lunches with the team. A friendly office, with a lovely office dog and company social activities. Contributory company pension scheme. And a great Christmas party!
Applications to: [email protected]
Strictly no agencies, please. Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable..