We’re a multi award-winning, national digital marketing agency located in Nottingham and winner of industry body The Drum’s agency of the year. We stand head and shoulders above the competition, and our success is built on enabling our clients to do the same.
We’re looking for a new addition to our marketing team to assist in developing, delivering, and measuring our marketing plan and strategy. Interested? Read on…
- Timely content delivery, across a range of channels: blog, video etc.
- Effective promotion of content and events across external channels e.g. social media, newsletter etc.
- Publishing weekly newsletters
- Organising internal events and external speaking opportunities
- Creation of regular, effective press releases
- Reporting and data analysis
- Managing relationships with partner organisations
- Marketing strategy planning
What this looks like in practice:
- Assist with delivering the content plan, ensuring it is implemented on time and to a high standard
- Keeping the website up to date
- Assist in organising and promoting events
- Regularly posting to social media
- Building email campaigns and maintaining contact databases
- Generating weekly and monthly reports and analysis against KPIs
- Communication to team and management on developments, deadlines and results
- Working closely with the other team members to meet business goals
- Project managing the creation of marketing collateral
- Attending networking or partner events
What we expect from you:
- A passion for digital marketing
- An excellent level of written and verbal English
- A desire to broaden your knowledge of digital marketing
- Working knowledge across a broad range of digital marketing disciplines
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to excel
- Keep up to date with marketing best practice
- Graphic design skills – desirable but not essential
In addition to a competitive salary, we at Hallam are also proud to provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
- Industry-leading in-house professional development and training, tailored to your specific career plans and needs
- PLZ ( Protected Learning Zone) to enable you to stay on top of the latest industry updates and developments
- Fast track career development
- Freedom to take responsibility and manage your own client work under our principle of “supported autonomy”
- Flexitime working
- The opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and seminars
- Regular one-to-ones and support from our team to aid your development
- Contribution matched pension
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- And all the usual stuff digital agencies provide: free fruit in the office, cake day, a cute office dog, occasional working from home and our Ministry of Fun organises company lunches, dinners out and other activities
It is your experience, track record, and most importantly positive attitude that will get you this job.
We commit to you and your learning. We will give you opportunities to elevate your skills and career through our work.
We’ll build a tailored experience for you to get you there and give you feedback along the way. We promise to support you through your wins and failures. We’ll do all of this in two year cycles to help you see what’s next and what can be. Take a peek at our values to give you an idea on how we think.