We are one of the UK’s leading providers of digital marketing services and our success is down to the talented people like you who want to work with us. As an Owned Media executive you will be supporting our team on smart SEO, CRO and automation campaigns for a variety of clients.
This role will give you the opportunity to plan and deliver SEO, CRO and smart automation campaigns for our clients.
You will work with colleagues from our PR and social teams to secure our clients’ relevant coverage online and support our senior consultants on activity to meet our clients business objectives.
Working at Hallam will allow you to carve out a career in digital marketing by getting a solid grounding in SEO and conversion rate optimisation. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced team in an inspiring environment, as part of a forward-thinking business.
We can offer you invaluable training, the chance to work on fully integrated campaigns, with a great mix of global clients. You will get involved in the strategic planning of accounts and be part of the creative team to really drive campaigns, relationship building with our clients and develop brands, both in the UK and internationally.
You will be given a full development plan for the first 12 months of your employment, where you will be trained in all areas of owned media to help you gain a good understanding of the service area. There will also be opportunities for you to plan parts of your own development as we believe employees should have the license to learn about what they are passionate about.
Key responsibilities of this role
- Working collaboratively with Hallam’s earned, paid, design, development, and account Management teams to support and deliver successful campaigns for our clients
- Undertaking core SEO tasks alongside our senior consultants to improve organic performance for our clients
- Monitoring the performance of our SEO and CRO campaigns to spot areas for improvement as part of project teams
- Offering pre-sales support where necessary to help grow our client base
- Assist with content creation for Hallam’s own marketing
If you’ve got ideas, we want them. This role is fast-paced and will offer you the chance to progress quickly if you demonstrate your ability.
The successful candidate
We are looking to recruit an individual with exceptional attention to detail and has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As you will be working in a rapidly developing sector, having an appetite for continuous learning is essential. You will be expected to share the knowledge you gain with the wider team at regular intervals throughout your first 12 months at Hallam.
- Passion for digital marketing
- You must be able to work both collaboratively as part of a team, and fully autonomously.
- Strong written English is essential.
- Clear communicator and comfortable using own initiative
- The ability to plan effectively and prioritise workload is essential.
- Minimum 2:1 degree. Business, Marketing, English, Journalism, Media, or Communications facing degree is desirable.
In addition to a competitive salary, we at Hallam are also proud to provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
- Industry-leading in-house professional development and training, tailored to your specific career plans and needs
- PLZ ( Protected Learning Zone) to enable you to stay on top of the latest industry updates and developments
- Fast track career development
- Freedom to take responsibility and manage your own client work under our principle of “supported autonomy”
- Flexitime working
- The opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and seminars
- Regular one-to-ones and support from our team to aid your development
- Contribution matched pension
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- And all the usual stuff digital agencies provide: free fruit in the office, cake day, a cute office dog, occasional working from home and our Ministry of Fun organises company lunches, dinners out and other activities
So, what makes us different to other agencies?
We work as one team. We take personal responsibility for our work, but we are free in sharing our knowledge and experience with the rest of the team. And we’re happy to go the extra step in order to delight our customers
We make ideas clear and easy to understand. We speak plainly to our customers and to each other, and we value brevity and simplicity. Being straightforward helps us to share common goals and understanding. And that means we get jobs done quickly and efficiently.
We believe in what we do, and are passionate about delivering great results for our customers. We celebrate success and praise each others’ work. Passion means laughter and finding the fun in our work. And that passion extends into our personal lives, with a balanced approach to life.
We are search marketing experts, and that means learning something new every day. We are well qualified. We treat our customers with courtesy, honesty and respect.
How to apply
To apply for this job please send the following information to [email protected]
- Your current CV
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- A cover statement or letter explaining how you would expect to add value to Hallam in this role
- Any holiday dates you have planned over the next six months
- Your current salary and salary expectations
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
Contract type: Permanent.
Location: Nottingham, UK.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive, and negotiable depending on your experience and the value you can bring to the company.
Applications to: [email protected]
If your application is successful we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
We’d like to get in touch with everyone personally, but the high number of applications we receive makes that impossible. For the same reason, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please.
Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable.