We are one of the UK’s leading providers of digital marketing services and our success is down to the talented people like you who work with us.
As our Head of Paid Media, you will be leading our paid media operation, tasked with growing our service offering to clients and managing the performance and development of the paid media team.
Collaborating with other areas of the agency, you will take a holistic approach to digital marketing, with a strong grasp of how automation can be used in paid media and across the agency to benefit our clients.
- Responsible for the paid media team’s client delivery, retention and results
- Supporting the paid media team with client work and any performance challenges
- Maintaining selected high-profile client accounts including all communications and reporting
- Improving and diversifying our paid media service offering
- Ensuring our campaign successes are externally recognised and nominated for awards where possible
What this looks like in practice
- Staying on top of emerging trends, making suggested improvements to related service offerings and keeping internal resources up to date
- Ensure industry best practices are met across the team
- Define new aspects of our services, process changes and how these may work as part of an integrated approach across the business
- Be an acknowledged paid media expert in the company and in the wider digital industry
- Ensure paid media team members have relevant qualifications required to deliver success to our clients
- Keep track of and understand new technology developments and how they may impact our clients
- Assist with running beta and pilot projects with early stage service offerings in paid media
- Be available for client pitches when required, and work with our digital director and business development to develop our presales activity to a high standard
What we expect from you
- Fully accredited as appropriate, including professional qualifications
- Regularly cascading experience and knowledge via informal channels to the rest of the team
- Breadth of knowledge across Paid Media disciplines
- Delivering exceptional results, retaining and delighting our clients
- Leading large client accounts delivering multiple services including via a team approach
- Identifying service improvements and ways to improve our internal processes
- It would be great if you are an experienced public speaker and are keen to share your digital knowledge at industry events
- Extra points if you are highly regarded in the digital community, and your expertise published and recognised in the digital marketing space
In addition to a competitive salary, we at Hallam are also proud to provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
- Industry-leading in-house professional development and training, tailored to your specific career plans and needs
- PLZ ( Protected Learning Zone) to enable you to stay on top of the latest industry updates and developments
- Fast track career development
- Freedom to take responsibility and manage your own client work under our principle of “supported autonomy”
- Flexitime working
- The opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and seminars
- Regular one-to-ones and support from our team to aid your development
- Contribution matched pension
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- And all the usual stuff digital agencies provide: free fruit in the office, cake day, a cute office dog, occasional working from home and our Ministry of Fun organises company lunches, dinners out and other activities
It is your experience, track record, and most importantly positive attitude that will get you this job.
So, what makes us different to other agencies?
We work as one team. We take personal responsibility for our work, but we are free in sharing our knowledge and experience with the rest of the team. And we’re happy to go the extra step in order to delight our customers
We make ideas clear and easy to understand. We speak plainly to our customers and to each other, and we value brevity and simplicity. Being straightforward helps us to share common goals and understanding. And that means we get jobs done quickly and efficiently.
We believe in what we do, and are passionate about delivering great results for our customers. We celebrate success and praise each others’ work. Passion means laughter and finding the fun in our work. And that passion extends into our personal lives, with a balanced approach to life.
We are search marketing experts, and that means learning something new every day. We are well qualified. We treat our customers with courtesy, honesty and respect.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please send the following information to [email protected]
- Your current CV
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- A cover statement or letter explaining how you would expect to add value to Hallam in this role
- Any holiday dates you have planned over the next six months
- Your current salary and salary expectations
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
Contract type: Permanent.
Location: Nottingham, UK.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive, and negotiable depending on your experience and the value you can bring to the company.
Applications to: [email protected]
If your application is successful we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
We’d like to get in touch with everyone personally, but the high number of applications we receive makes that impossible. For the same reason, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please.
Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable.