We are one of the UK’s leading providers of digital marketing services and our success is down to the talented people like you who work with us. As an Owned Media Consultant, you will be acting as the lead SEO contact on a wide variety of client accounts in a variety of sectors.
Working within the Owned Media team you will take a holistic approach to digital marketing, with a strong grasp of the wide range of techniques available including technical SEO, relevancy and authority, CRO and content marketing.
- Design and deliver SEO campaigns that make our customers more successful on the Internet
Working collaboratively with Hallam’s in-house designers, developers and strategy team to deliver successful campaigns for our customers
- Acting as the lead SEO, Content and CRO contact on a wide variety of client accounts
- Offering pre-sales support where necessary to help grow our client base
- Regular data analysis to spot performance trends and deliver useful insights to our clients
- Developing and leading cutting edge SEO, Content and CRO strategies, maintaining activities within project management workspaces, delivering monthly performance reports and being involved in regular client meetings
- Have a holistic approach to Owned Media, with a strong grasp of the wide range of techniques including technical SEO, relevancy and authority, CRO and content marketing
What this looks like in practice
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic success
- Formulating content strategies for key clients with the aim of increasing linkable assets and online visibility
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI from search campaigns
- Optimising copy and landing pages for search engine optimisation
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Research and develop link building and content strategies alongside our Earned Media team
- Implement link building and content strategies alongside our Earned Media team
- Work with the development team to ensure best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with our development team on technical SEO fixes such as site speed, AMP and PWA implementation and more
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive Owned Media in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve positions for target keywords
- Reporting trends and insights to our clients and other members of the Hallam team
What do we expect from you
- Fully accredited as appropriate, including professional qualifications
- Regularly cascading experience and knowledge via informal channels to the rest of the team
- Breadth of knowledge across a broad range of Owned Media disciplines
- Delivering exceptional results, retaining and delighting our clients
- Leading large client accounts delivering multiple services including via a team approach
- Identifying service improvements and ways to improve our internal processes
In addition to a competitive salary, we at Hallam are also proud to provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
- Industry-leading in-house professional development and training, tailored to your specific career plans and needs
- PLZ ( Protected Learning Zone) to enable you to stay on top of the latest industry updates and developments
- Fast track career development
- Freedom to take responsibility and manage your own client work under our principle of “supported autonomy”
- Flexitime working
- The opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and seminars
- Regular one-to-ones and support from our team to aid your development
- Contribution matched pension
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- And all the usual stuff digital agencies provide: free fruit in the office, cake day, a cute office dog, occasional working from home and our Ministry of Fun organises company lunches, dinners out and other activities
It is your experience, track record, and most importantly positive attitude that will get you this job.
So, what makes us different to other agencies?
We work as one team. We take personal responsibility for our work, but we are free in sharing our knowledge and experience with the rest of the team. And we’re happy to go the extra step in order to delight our customers
We make ideas clear and easy to understand. We speak plainly to our customers and to each other, and we value brevity and simplicity. Being straightforward helps us to share common goals and understanding. And that means we get jobs done quickly and efficiently.
We believe in what we do, and are passionate about delivering great results for our customers. We celebrate success and praise each others’ work. Passion means laughter and finding the fun in our work. And that passion extends into our personal lives, with a balanced approach to life.
We are search marketing experts, and that means learning something new every day. We are well qualified. We treat our customers with courtesy, honesty and respect.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please send the following information to [email protected]
- Your current CV
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- A cover statement or letter explaining how you would expect to add value to Hallam in this role
- Any holiday dates you have planned over the next six months
- Your current salary and salary expectations
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
Contract type: Permanent.
Location: Nottingham, UK.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive, and negotiable depending on your experience and the value you can bring to the company.
Applications to: [email protected]
If your application is successful we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
We’d like to get in touch with everyone personally, but the high number of applications we receive makes that impossible. For the same reason, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please.
Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable.