Quite simply, if you want to get new business in France, then you want your website to rank well in the French version of Google.
We are pleased to offer you a free copy of our White Paper: International Search Engine Optimisation which provides an overview of the steps you need to take to optimise your website for foreign markets.
We have written this document to share our experience in delivering International SEO campaigns for client wanting to increase their visibility in the search engines for overseas markets. We know that ranking well in the international versions of the search engines is not a question of just translating your web pages. Indeed, a simple translation of your current pages is likely to to be one of your least effective SEO techniques. And a straight translation will not reflect the searching behaviour, needs and attitudes of your target country.
We offer International Search Engine Optimisation services, helping your business to reach the right customers in the right markets. Get in touch to discuss how your business can start reaching customers in international markets.
- International Search
- International SEO isn’t as simple as translation
- Multi-region vs Multilingual websites
- Structuring URLs for global websites
- Country Code Top Level Domain Names
- Dynamic URLs and International SEO
- Country and language codes, subdomains, and subdirectories
- Geotargeting and multiregion websites
- Geotargeting language
- Geotargeting: Google Search Console
- Local hosting and Local links
- Street address and local numbers
- Creating successful multilingual content
- Notes on duplicate content and global sites.