The Nottingham Digital Summit is back, and we can finally share our first wave of incredible speakers for 2023!
We’re welcoming industry-leaders from across the marketing sector. Not only will we be joined by some amazing brands, but we’ll also be hearing from experts across various marketing specialisms including SEO, data and insights, paid media and content marketing. This first official wave of speakers represents the pool of knowledge that’ll be in the room on the day and is a sign of more to come!
Here’s the first look at who we’ll be welcoming to the stage:
- Barry Adams from Polemic Digital
- Crystal J Carter, Head of SEO Communications at Wix
- Sarah Fleming, Founder & Director of First Create
- Joe Glover, Co-founder of The Marketing Meetup
- Adam Hetherington, Senior Agency Manager & Measurement Specialist at Google
- Ahmed Khalifa, Digital Marketing Lead and Podcast Host at Hear Me Out [CC]
- Peter Laflin, Head of Insight & Performance at Morrisons
- Chima Mmeje, Freelance SEO Content Strategist
- Daniel Morehead, SEO Manager at Channel 4
As always, all proceeds will be going to our chosen charity of the year, and this time we’re supporting Emmanuel House: an independent charity helping those who are homeless or in crisis in Nottingham. Their Fundraising and Marketing Manager, Lauren Howatson, will also be joining us on the day to explain all the vital work that the service provides.
But it doesn’t end there. We’ve got even more incredible names to announce over the next two weeks and, if you think this line-up is pretty good, we’re confident you’ll love the next waves of confirmed speakers, too 🤩
Stay on the lookout for announcements over the coming weeks and don’t forget to grab your early bird tickets while there’s still a few remaining…
Enjoy this article?Subscribe for weekly insights