Would you like me to take a look at your website, and write up a review of the kinds of improvements I think you should make?
For £100 + VAT I’m offering a one hour review of websites during which I’ll take a look at your:
- search engine optimisation
- usability of your site
- legal compliance
- and give a general warts and all review
I’ve been offering this service to delegates when I speak at conferences, and I’ve been surprised at the demand.
Don’t expect a fancy-dancy report; I’d rather spend my hour writing up plain speaking analysis of specific steps I think you could take to improve your site. And if your feelings are easily hurt, then this might not be the report for you!
The kinds of people who have requested the report include companies who are:
- wanting to improve their rankings in the search engines
- doubting whether they are getting value for money from their search marketing agency
- needing a plan of action to use with their web designer
- planning a new website redesign
- wanting to improve the conversion rate on their websites
Get in t0uch by dropping me an email or use the Contact Us form on the website. Tell me a little bit about your business and what’s going on with your website.
And I’ll get back to you by return to get the ball rolling.