We are currently looking to fill the following vacancies:
- SEO Consultant
- Digital PR and Outreach Specialist
- Digital Account Manager
- Social Media and Content Consultant
- Back End Web Developer
- Front End Web Developer
- Junior SysAdmin / Support Engineer
As we continue to grow, we’re always on the lookout for exceptional people and welcome speculative CVs as well as applications to our advertised digital marketing jobs. Whether you’re an experienced digital marketer looking for your next exciting professional challenge or looking to take your first step in a career in digital marketing, get in touch to see how you could join Team Hallam.
We’re looking for people with the right analytical skills, interpersonal skills, writing skills, technical skills, and above everything a real passion for digital marketing.
Do you fancy joining one of the UK’s leading digital marketing agencies? We would love to hear from you.
Working at Hallam
Here at Hallam, we pride ourselves on the expertise of our people and every member of the team plays an important role in the success of the company. If you’re looking for a digital marketing job, Hallam offers a great working environment as well as a range of perks including:
- Being part of a dynamic and dedicated team
- Working with clients including some of the UK’s leading brands
- Regular one to ones to aid your development
- Fast track career progression
- Dedicated collaborative working areas
- The opportunity to attend industry relevant events and conferences
- Ministry of Fun, with company lunches and meals together out
- Flexi-time working
- Contributory pension scheme
- And all the usual agency yadda yadda: free fruit in the office, cake day, and a cute office dog,
As an employee of Hallam, you’ll be responsible for your own portfolio of clients. This means you’re responsible for your own time management and for liaising with your own clients, ensuring you understand and meet their varied digital needs.
You’ll be supported in this with regular one-to-ones with your manager. Our office has a relaxed atmosphere which means that, though you’ll certainly be busy, there’s always time for open discussion with your peers.
A Modern, Relaxed Office Space
Based in the centre of Nottingham, our office is easily accessible on foot or by bus. The office itself is bright, airy and spacious, where every team member works has their own large desk and dual screen set up.
Regular Team Lunches and “Cake Day”
We meet as a team every Monday morning to discuss what’s happening in the business, with our clients and in the wider world of digital marketing. We also take it in turns to bring in cake for the meeting and we’re quite partial to having a Friday lunch together. Delicious!