A multi-disciplined, adaptable team of SEO specialists
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is essential for effectively reaching your audience online. An optimised site means you’ll rank higher on the search engine results pages (SERPs), leading to an increase in traffic, leads and conversions.
We’re one of the most experienced SEO teams in the UK, so you can be sure that you’re working with a safe and trusted pair of hands. Over the years we’ve grown from the leading SEO agency in Nottingham to one of the most respected in the whole of the country.
Our high level of technical expertise is unrivalled, and our proven track record of results speaks for itself.
We’ll act as your strategic partner
Our award-winning SEO campaigns bring together the best in content marketing, digital PR and technical SEO to deliver real results. We’ll act as your strategic partner, listening to what you want to achieve, and the needs of your customers. From there, we’ll create and implement an SEO strategy that’s tailored to your requirements, whilst ensuring you’ll always stay ahead of the curve.
Capitalising on the latest technology
As a leading digital SEO agency, we capitalise on the latest opportunities beyond the standard search results to maximise your organic visibility. From featured snippets, to rich results and schema markup, we also work with expanding platforms like Pinterest to identify new opportunities. After all, we’re committed to getting you in front of your potential customers online; and in the fast-paced world of SEO, we’ll work hard to keep you one step ahead of your competitors.
That’s not the only way we use technology to help you win at SEO. Our bespoke automation suite means we can spot and report on any issues with your website immediately, to make sure nothing affects your organic performance. Plus, our automated error checking system updates our account team with hourly emails, so we can monitor your organic performance, and easily identify and fix any potential issues. Rest assured, we’ve got your back.
Let’s thrive together
Our expert SEO team specialise in a range of services, from local and international SEO to voice and visual search. When we work together, we’ll help you with the following:
- SEO strategy: We’ll audit every aspect of your website to identify a list of issues and opportunities. We’ll then create a strategy based around your needs, to help you reach your goals and bring in those new customers.
- Technical SEO audit: From 404 errors to duplicate content, slow site speed to tracking errors; we’ll identify and resolve any issues we find that could be detrimental to your SEO.
- Mobile SEO: If you want to succeed in the SERPs, you need a mobile-first mindset. We’ll get your mobile website fully optimised, so you can watch traffic to your mobile site soar.
- On-page SEO: Engaging copy, optimised metadata, internal linking and rich anchor text are all key aspects to the perfect page. We’ll optimise your landing pages and blog articles, to get your customers clicking through to your site and wanting to read more.
- Content audit: There’s so much content online – if you want yours to be heard, it’s got to serve a purpose. We’ll do a full audit of your current content to see what’s performing well, what needs optimising, and what needs redirecting. As your online SEO agency, we’ll also carry out keyword research and create a content plan that’s full of ideas your audience are actively searching for.
- New website SEO checks: Launching a new website can be daunting. That’s why we work closely with our web team throughout the process, making sure everything runs smoothly. From keyword research and creating a taxonomy, to mapping out redirects and tracking your goals, we’ll lay the foundations to ensure your new website is a success in the SERPs.
- Google penalties: With Google regularly updating their algorithms, we get that brands could be worrying about their organic rankings dropping. In extreme cases, brands can even be penalised by Google if their SEO strategy looks to be using non-ethical techniques. If this is you, then don’t worry – speak to us, and we’ll help you to fix your penalty.
SEO training and advice
Fancy building your knowledge? Then we’re the SEO agency to speak to. We can hold SEO training sessions for you and your staff either at your offices or ours (we’re easy!) Let us know if there’s anything specific you’d like to learn, too – we can tailor all of our training to suit you, so you can the most out of it. Discover more about our SEO training.
We also regularly hold breakfast briefings that are open to the public, and blog about upcoming trends in SEO and the wider digital marketing industry. We love sharing our knowledge, so we’re always happy to offer our advice.
SEO tools and reporting
Let’s face it, the world of SEO can seem pretty confusing. The last thing you need is to feel like you’re in the dark – so we make keeping you in-the-know a priority. You’ll get regular reports on your organic performance, and your dedicated expert team will always be on hand to help with any questions you may have, no matter how big or small.
We make sure we’ve got all the tools for the job too, investing in industry-leading ones like Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Deepcrawl and much more; these help us analyse your website and provide you with accurate, in-depth data.
We’ve helped hundreds of clients harness the power of SEO. Will you be the next?