A multi-disciplined, adaptable team of SEO specialists
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is essential for effectively reaching your audience online. An optimised site means you’ll rank higher on the SERPs, leading to an increase in traffic, leads and conversions.
We’re one of the most experienced SEO teams in the UK, so you can be sure that you’re working with a safe and trusted pair of hands. Over the years we’ve grown from the leading SEO agency in Nottingham to one of the most respected in the whole of the country.
Our high level of technical expertise is unrivalled, and our proven track record of results speaks for itself.
We’ll act as your strategic partner
Our award-winning SEO campaigns utilise the best in content marketing, digital PR and technical SEO to deliver real results for our clients. We’ll act as your strategic partner, listening to what you want to achieve, and the needs of your customers. From there, we can then create and implement an SEO strategy that’s tailored to your requirements, whilst ensuring you’ll always stay ahead of the curve.
Capitalising on the latest technology
As a leading digital SEO agency, we capitalise on the latest opportunities beyond the standard search results to maximise your organic visibility. From featured snippets, to rich results and schema markup, we also work with expanding platforms such as Pinterest, to identify new opportunities. After all, we’re committed to placing you in front of your potential customers online; and in the fast-paced world of SEO, we’ll work hard to keep you one step ahead of your competitors. And with our bespoke automation suite we are able to spot & report on any issues with your website which may affect organic performance immediately.
But that’s not the only way we use technology to help you win at SEO. Our bespoke automation suite means we are able to spot and report on any issues with your website, which may affect organic performance immediately. Plus, our automated error checking system updates our account team with hourly emails, so we can monitor your organic performance, and easily identify and fix any potential issues. Rest assured, we’ve got your back.
Let’s thrive together
Our expert SEO team can offer you a range of services, from local and international SEO to voice and visual search. When we work with you, we’ll help you with the following:
- SEO strategy: We’ll audit every aspect of your website, to identify a list of issues and opportunities. We’ll then create a strategy based around your needs, to help you reach your goals, and bring you new customers.
- Technical SEO audit: From 404 errors to duplicate content, slow site speed to tracking errors; we’ll identify and resolve any issues we discover that could be detrimental to your SEO.
- Mobile SEO: If you want to succeed in the SERPs, you’ll need to develop a mobile-first mindset. We’ll ensure your mobile website is fully optimised, to increase traffic to your mobile site.
- On-page SEO: Engaging copy, optimised metadata, internal linking and rich anchor text are all key aspects to the perfect page. We’ll optimise your landing pages and blog articles, to get your customers clicking through to your site, and wanting to read more.
- Content audit: There’s so much content online, if you want yours to be heard, it’s imperative it serves a purpose. We’ll conduct a full audit of your current content to see what’s performing well, what needs optimising, and what needs redirecting. As your online SEO agency, we’ll also carry out keyword research and create a content plan that’s full of ideas your audience are actively searching for.
- New website SEO checks: We understand that launching a new website can be daunting, which is why we work closely with our web team to ensure everything runs smoothly. From keyword research and creating a taxonomy, to mapping out redirects and tracking your goals, we’ll ensure your new website is a success in the SERPs.
- Google penalties: With Google regularly updating their algorithms, it’s understandable that brands are worrying about their organic rankings dropping. In extreme cases, brands can even be penalised by Google if their SEO strategy is deemed as using non-ethical techniques. If this is you, then don’t worry – speak to us, and we’ll help you to fix your penalty.
SEO training and advice
If you’d like to build your knowledge, then we’re the SEO agency to speak to. We can hold SEO training sessions for you and your staff either at your offices or ours. Let us know if there’s anything specific you’d like to learn, so we can tailor our training to you. Discover more about our SEO training.
We also regularly hold breakfast briefings, and blog about upcoming trends in SEO and the wider digital marketing industry. We love sharing our knowledge, and are always happy to offer our advice.
SEO tools and reporting
We know that the world of SEO can seem confusing, and the last thing we want to do is make you feel like you’re being kept in the dark.
We’ll provide you with regular reports on your organic performance, and your dedicated expert team will always be on-hand to help with any questions you may have.
As a team, we invest in industry-leading tools including Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Deepcrawl and much more; to ensure we can analyse your website and provide you with accurate, in-depth data.
At Hallam, we’ve helped hundreds of clients harness the power of SEO. Will you be the next?