Hallam is an agency going places. Having been recognised as the leading digital agency in the UK, as demonstrated by winning the Grand Prix Award at the Drum Recommends Awards, we are now setting our sights even higher. With our team of experts are looking to transform the world of digital marketing. As such we are looking for the best to join our team on this journey.
Our digital account managers are accountable for delivering results for clients that exceed their expectations. You will be responsible for devising effective digital marketing strategies that will deliver a tangible return for clients, and presenting ideas back to the wider team.
- Being a trusted business partner for key clients through a solid understanding of industry trends, business challenges and digital opportunities
- Taking a holistic approach to marketing, with a strong grasp of the wide range of digital marketing techniques
- Ensuring clients receive exceptional service from breadth of Hallam digital marketing service offerings
- Retaining and growing a portfolio of client accounts
- Managing client relationships through the entire customer lifecycle, from providing support on pre-sales pitches, taking client briefs, managing timelines and preparing budgets
- Delivering outstanding communications whether client facing, within the internal team, or as the public face of Hallam
- Project managing virtual teams on client accounts including oversight of client workspaces, delivering monthly performance reports and leading client meetings
- Arranging client review meetings where appropriate and ensure consistent proactive focus is placed on client satisfaction and retention
Experience and qualifications
- A passion for digital and the opportunities it can present to clients is essential
- Relevant experience in a digital marketing/account management role
- Detailed understanding of the marketing landscape
- A proven track record in successful client and team relationship building
- Strong professional communications skills, with the ability to exchange information at board level
What this looks like in practice
- Delivering exceptional results to our clients
- Leading large client accounts delivering multiple services via a team approach, retaining and delighting our clients
- Cascading experience and knowledge via informal channels to the rest of the team
- Breadth of knowledge across a broad range of digital marketing disciplines
- Recognised as an expert both internally and externally
- Identifying service improvements and ways to improve our internal processes
In addition to a competitive salary and the opportunity to take ownership of an area of Hallam’s services, we are also proud to provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
- Industry-leading in-house professional development and training, tailored to your specific career plans and needs.
- PLZ ( Protected Learning Zone) to enable you to stay on top of the latest industry updates and developments.
- Fast track career development.
- Freedom to take responsibility and manage your own client work under our principle of “supported autonomy”.
- Flexi-time working and remote working.
- The opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and seminars.
- Regular one-to-ones and support from our team to aid your development.
- Contribution matched pension.
- 33 days holiday per year, including bank holidays.
- Free fruit in the office, cake day and a cute office dog.
- Free company lunches, dinners out and other activities, organised by our Ministry of Fun.
It is your experience, track record, and most importantly a positive attitude that will get you this job.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please send the following information to [email protected]
- Your current CV
- A cover statement or letter explaining how you would expect to add value to Hallam in this role
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Any holiday dates you have planned over the next six months
- Your current salary and salary expectations
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Nottingham, UK
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive, and negotiable depending on your experience and the value you can bring to the company.
Applications to: [email protected]
If your application is successful we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
We’d like to get in touch with everyone personally, but the high number of applications we receive makes that impossible. For the same reason, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, thank you.
Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable.