As part of our digital marketing team, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of a wide range of PPC campaigns and projects across our varied client base.
This role offers the opportunity to take a first step in your digital marketing career. You will be provided with a comprehensive training programme to further develop your skills across a range of paid search disciplines.
You will gain exposure to industry leading tools and platforms to build your experience in developing executing strategies. For suitable candidates, this role offers career progression into a more senior digital marketing position.
The ideal candidate will have a personality and mentality aligned with our company values. We are looking for a positive and professional individual who has the drive to develop a great career in an exciting and ever evolving industry.
In addition to a competitive salary, we at Hallam are also proud to provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
- Industry-leading in house professional development and training, tailored to your specific career plans and needs
- Fast track career development
- Freedom to take responsibility and manage your own client work under our principle of “supported autonomy”
- Flexitime working
- The opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and seminars
- Regular one-to-ones and support from our team to aid your development
- Contribution matched pension
- 33 days’ holiday per year including bank holidays
- And all the usual stuff digital agencies provide: free fruit in the office, cake day, a cute office dog, and our Ministry of Fun organises company lunches, dinners out and other activities
Your role will be to support the delivery of digital marketing campaigns under the supervision and guidance of our digital marketing executive and consultants.
Primary duties will include, but not be exclusive to:
- Building and creating campaigns predominately in Google AdWords
- Performing keyword research and undertaking analysis to identify new opportunities for clients
- Updating ad copy and creatives
- Reporting on campaigns effectively to inform paid search strategies
Although we highly value and recognise academic achievements, It’s your attitude and abilities that will get you this job: confident enough to know when to ask for help, but also able to trust in your own ability. You are happy to take risks in a safe environment, and experiment with new ideas.
You don’t need direct PPC experience, but you are going to be enthusiastic enough to want to read the latest digital news at every opportunity.
And for you, our rapid pace of change is a challenge, not something to worry about.
The right candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in and awareness of the digital marketing industry
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Be able to think analytically as well as creatively
- Be proficient users of MS Office applications, in particular Excel
- Have a natural attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to learn on your feet and grasp technical concepts quickly
- Have the ability to thrive in a commercial and target driven environment
- A physics or mathematics degree, and previous experience with optimising PPC campaigns is desirable but not essential
Why Join Team Hallam?
We work as one team. We take personal responsibility for our work, but we are free in sharing our knowledge and experience with the rest of the team. And we’re happy to go the extra step to delight our customers
We make ideas clear and easy to understand. We speak plainly to our customers and to each other, and we value brevity and simplicity. Being straightforward helps us to share common goals and understanding. And that means we get jobs done quickly and efficiently.
We believe in what we do, and are passionate about delivering great results for our customers. We celebrate success and praise each others’ work. Passion means laughter and finding the fun in our work. And that passion extends into our personal lives, with a balanced approach to life.
We are search marketing experts, and that means learning something new every day. We are well qualified. We treat our customers with courtesy, honesty, and respect.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your current CV
Your availability for interview and start dates
Any holiday dates you have planned over the next six months
Your current salary and salary expectations
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
And in your cover letter be sure to let us know about your experience, why you’re wonderful, and why you should be the one to join Team Hallam.
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Nottingham, UK
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £16,000-21,000. Salary negotiable dependent on your experience and the value you can bring to the company.
Applications to: email@example.com
Strictly no agencies, please.