Our Google AdWords Training Course Will Show You How to Make More Money Online.
Take our one day Google AdWords training course learn how to master PPC.
This intensive yet enjoyable course will show you how to plan and optimise your paid search campaigns.
We’ll show you how to drive well qualified visitors to your site. You’ll learn how to boost your conversion rates. You’ll finally understand how to take advantage of this hugely cost-effective route to market.
An Intensive One Day Course That’s Tailored To Meet Your Needs.
We take a flexible approach to training. No two seminars are ever quite the same.
We’ll give you the self-sufficiency and the confidence you need to proceed without our support.
Here’s a Small Example of Some of the Topics We Can Cover in Our Google AdWords Training Seminars:
- How to set up successful PPC campaign structures.
- How to identify the high performing keywords that drive sales.
- How to define your bid strategy to bid on strategies specific to your business model.
- Understanding the Google Quality Score.
- What to measure, and how to do it effectively
- Ad optimisation, including how to write the perfect ad to increase your CTR, and how to increase conversions with landing pages.
- Taking advantage of demographic targeting, positional preferences, ad scheduling, and other powerful techniques.
Our Google AdWords Training Will Give You a Solid Understanding of Paid Search.
You can return to the office with a clear and detailed plan of action for improving your PPC campaigns.
The training will be designed and delivered by an accredited Google AdWords specialist. They’re a specialist consultant who uses AdWords every day. They know what they’re talking about.
It’s your day! We’ll work at your pace. We’ll cover all the areas that are relevant to you. And we’ll avoid the areas that aren’t.
All the examples we used will be based on your site and your PPC campaigns. Every moment will be relevant to you. All advice will be practical and instantly actionable.
Don’t miss out! This is the perfect opportunity to discuss your PPC issues with an independent and impartial paid search specialist.