As we move into July and summertime is well underway, it’s not just the Wimbledon players who need to be on their toes. This month’s digital marketing trends report will bring the ball to your court.
To help you ace your July marketing activity, our Strategy, Paid, Organic and Creative teams have uncovered a whole host of trends and are answering some of the biggest questions in marketing in this month’s report.
They explore key changes and developments including:
- Google’s release of a marketing playbook for privacy-first measurement
- The vital role of human expertise in S-G-E and EEAT
- Meta vs Twitter: the impact of Threads
- Key takeaways from the 2023 AI Summit
- What should brands be doing in summer to maintain engagement?
And, as always, our teams share the latest industry news and social updates that you need to know about.